Wednesday, October 2, 2013

"Sperm Donor"

Why did you leave me fatherless for so long?
                                                                          Did I do something wrong?
Was I bad?
There has to be a reason why you left me sad


I was your child
One of many
You loved them all, and gave them plenty
But with me you never gave a shit
You left a whole in my heart like a bottomless pit
I later realized that I never needed you
I had a mother who helped me get through
A brother who was more man than you


Your less than a man
You wanna be
A father figure
You can never be
You never even tried
You got rid of me


When I accomplish something
Which I have
I will not thank you
Because you did nothing for me


You left child support unpaid
You think your living the life
And you got it made
Think again
On your death bed you will die for your sin


Why me
Your youngest little girl
Aren’t I supposed to be daddy’s little pearl?
Hold my hand
Walk me through the park
Tuck me in
Tell me not to be afraid of the dark


Where were you when I was fatherless?
Probably somewhere random and couldn’t care less
The first time you want to talk to me
You message me on MySpace
Who does that?
Who even uses that?
You’re a fucking disgrace


Maybe I should put things in your pace
You’re obviously slow
This is not Christmas
And there is definitely no mistletoe
So don’t be all kissy kissy


Stop!
                                                                          Things are a little hostile
I think it’s time for me to go
Just wanted to let you know
I didn’t grow up to be a stoner
And for the rest of my life
I will still remember you as my
SPERM DONOR.


No comments:

Post a Comment